Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Back to Work

Tuesday 15th December

Sleep in today for Stuart. Was a little tired after his big day. First day a work plus the return flight to Sydney. A big day out.

Got a script sorted for my medications and then went to physio. Marcus has a set plan which has been working for the sessions lately. Begins with some balancing on the trampoline which tires me out rather quickly. Followed by some one crutch walking or stretching which ever is needed. I then stand up with out support and we bounce a swiss ball between each other which really works my core. I was rather tired when I got home so it was a quick dip in the pool and then off to bed.
Stu

Monday 14th December

All excited about Stuart's first day back at work tomorrow. Yet another milestone along his road to recovery. Will give him some independence, and be great to be back with his workmates. Reckons it will be better for him as he will be in an air conditioned office and not the hot hanger.
Little bit of tension in the house late Sunday evening as he could not find his work uniform!!!! It had been in a bag that came from the flat and they can all remember sorting through them. Luckily we found them later in the day.

I caught the 10:00 flight to Sydney but it was delayed a bit so it was not until midday that I got into Sydney. I was picked up from the Terminal and taken to Head office which is sort of just across the road from the Airport. But there are a lot of roads to cross so it was easier and safer to be collected.

I'll be helping out the Technical Support Engineers with a few projects that they don't have time to do. Which will keep me busy for a while. After my days work in Sydney I headed home on the 7:00 flight. Had a feed and then went to bed and slept really well!

Stu

No comments:

Post a Comment